Captain Jake Herrin

collapse

FACEBOOK!

Visit the Captain's Facebook page. CLICK HERE!

Captain Jake

From Past to Present!

Author Topic: Fish filets cooked quick...  (Read 9739 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Administrator
Fish filets cooked quick...
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:29:27 PM »
Take some of those filets put on plate, add dabs of butter/marg. plus seasoning of choice, put in microwave for about 5 minutes, depending on size of filets, till 'flakey' and you're done! Just add salad or other quick veggies and you have a meal.

For a 'zestier' taste, add some salsa (hot, med. or mild...your choice) the last minute or two. Can also be served with just crackers for a snack. You can 'customize' this dish to suit your taste buds. :)

For a more 'crabmeat' taste (without the salsa), put in fridge for an hour or so until cold, taste like crabmeat.

Captain Jake Herrin

Fish filets cooked quick...
« on: January 20, 2014, 01:29:27 PM »

Offline Trimmers

• Let's Go Fishing!
Re: Fish filets cooked quick...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 10:32:44 AM »
Take some of these quality weight loss pills for men and some of those filets put on plate, add dabs of butter/marg. plus seasoning of choice, put in microwave for about 5 minutes, depending on size of filets, till 'flakey' and you're done! Just add salad or other quick veggies and you have a meal.

For a 'zestier' taste, add some salsa (hot, med. or mild...your choice) the last minute or two. Can also be served with just crackers for a snack. You can 'customize' this dish to suit your taste buds. :)

For a more 'crabmeat' taste (without the salsa), put in fridge for an hour or so until cold, taste like crabmeat.

I love the zesty taste so I'll be sure to add some salsa. The rest of my family might hate me for it, but they'll get over it lol.

Captain Jake Herrin

Re: Fish filets cooked quick...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 10:32:44 AM »

Copyright © Captain Jake Herrin